Do you have a natural urge to organize messy cupboards? Are your friends begrudgingly jealous of your time management skills? Do you possess a feeling of responsibility so great that it makes Spider-man look reckless? If so, you probably don’t exist (no one’s more responsible than Spidey), but we’d still like to have a word about you joining Mediapark as an IT Project Manager!
- Managing web / app development projects;
- Working in teams of 4-10 people;
- Communicating with developers;
- Staying in touch with clients;
- Managing budgets and deadlines;
- Constantly having fun.
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Good organizational skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Previous experience with project management tool Trello/Asana/Jira
- Clear mind and positive attitude;
- Technical or creative background is a plus.
- Standardized employee evaluations and salary reviews two times per year;
- Training programs and experience sharing sessions;
- Offsite team trips: skiing in Italy, hiking in the Moroccan desert, tanning in Cyprus;
- Remote work is fully available for all positions;
- Flexible working hours in accordance with project terms;
- Snacks in the office;
- Team breakfast on Fridays;
- Spotify Premium access;
- Health insurance;
- Free public transport / subsidized parking;
- Two additional vacation days;
- Access to a private psychologist;
- Apple hardware;
- Employee referral bonus.
We offer a salary starting from 1300 Eur Netto (i.e. on hand).
We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that the precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies, and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.