Are you a server whisperer? The mastermind behind the app? The puppeteer pulling the strings and Git changes? Cheesy programmer puns aside, we’re looking for an experienced .NET developer to join our team at Mediapark!
If you are one, and you’re interested in working in a diverse and rapidly growing company, we'd very much like to talk!
- Participate in development of large-scale systems;
- Work in a team of 4-10 people;
- Test code in every step of development;
- Consult and review peers and less experienced colleagues codes;
- Participate in development of architecture;
- Work of various interesting and challenging projects;
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API or ASP.NET Core;
- S.O.L.I.D. principles;
- Inversion of Control;
- ORMs like Entity Framework or NHibernate;
- DVCS such as Git.
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice year;
- Trainings programmes and experience sharing sessions;
- International offsite trips: at least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert, catching sun in Cyprus;
- We offer daily snacks in the office, and breakfast or lunch outside/inside the office;
- Possibility to work remotely, flexible work hours in accordance with project terms;
- You need music to get in the flow? No problem. Enjoy free Spotify Premium account on us!
- We care about our employee health and offer Health Insurance;
- Spending a lot for your trip to work or parking? It's not a problem anymore. We offer Public Transport on work days or a parking compensation!
- Mediapark knows that rest is vital for our better mental health, so you can get 2 additional vacation days and participate in psychological sessions;
- You have friends who also wants to join us? We have paid employee referral program for our employees;
- And the most important. The Best Team which will help and advise in every step of your journey in our company!
We offer salary ranges 1500-2400 EUR netto (i.e. on hand).
We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.