I guess it is obvious that mobile is taking the world by storm. If you’re in the forefront of the movement building the apps of tomorrow, we want to talk to you.
We are builders and creators of modern, easy-to-use webs and mobile solutions for many clients. And yes, you can find us here in Lithuania, Latvia, Kaliningrad, Ukraine, Cambodia and Moldova.
At the moment Mediapark is looking for Android Developer!
- Develop and update applications for the Android platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work with internal teams to come up with best possible ways to deliver quality products and Apps with a quick turnaround time;
- Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems;
- 1+ years of proven working experience in Android development;
- Proficiency with Kotlin;
- Experience with Rx or Coroutines, Android Architecture Components, MVVM architecture;
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Great practical skills with Git and JIRA/Trello;
- Experience in networking, RESTful APIs, hypermedia conventions and UI/UX standards;
- Ambitious and results driven personality, ability to quickly learn;
- Ability to effectively work with Design and QA teams by setting up expectations and coordinating with them on regular basis;
- Commitment to produce top quality, well designed and flexible mobile applications;
- A big passion for code quality and craftsmanship;
- Experience with Unit/UI Testing, Continuous Integration (CI) would be a plus.
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice year;
- Trainings programmes and experience sharing sessions;
- International offsite trips: at least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert, catching sun in Cyprus;
- We offer daily snacks in the office, and breakfast or lunch outside/inside the office;
- Possibility to work remotely, flexible work hours in accordance with project terms;
- You need music to get in the flow? No problem. Enjoy free Spotify Premium account on us!
- We care about our employee health and offer Health Insurance;
- Spending a lot for your trip to work or parking? It's not a problem anymore. We offer Public Transport on work days or a parking compensation!
- Mediapark knows that rest is vital for our better mental health, so you can get 2 additional vacation days and participate in psychological sessions;
- You have friends who also wants to join us? We have paid employee referral program for our employees;
- And the most important. The Best Team which will help and advise in every step of your journey in our company!
We offer salary ranges from 1700 Eur netto (i.e. on hand).
We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.