Do you have a natural urge to organize messy cupboards? Are your friends begrudgingly jealous of your time management skills? Do you possess a feeling of responsibility so great that it makes Spider-man look reckless? If so, you probably don’t exist (no one’s more responsible than Spidey), but we’d still like to have a word about you joining Mediapark as an IT Project Manager.
- Managing web / app development projects;
- Working in teams of 4-10 people;
- Communicating with developers;
- Staying in touch with clients;
- Managing budgets and deadlines;
- Constantly having fun.
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Good organizational skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Previous experience with project management tool Trello/Asana/Jira or just your notebook :)
- Clear mind and positive attitude;
- Technical or creative background is a plus.
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice a year;
- Various trainings are organised, ranging from weekly workshops with external experts to participation in international conferences;
- At least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert;
- We offer daily (mostly healthy) snacks in the office, and have a pre-paid company lunch outside the office at least twice a month;
We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.