Do you want to know how big products are built? Read on
Did you like The Wolf of Wall Street or The Big Short or Boiler Room? Keep reading on!
We're looking for a guy/gal to grow as a Product Owner or Product Manager in Fintech to help rebuild and later maintain an award-winning asset management system.
You must be diligent, punctual, and a fast learner. Also fluent in English.
- Create backlog items in Jira;
- Maintain clear backlog;
- Prioritise tasks (Features, Stories, Bugs, etc.);
- Clarify tasks for devs (once you understand the Product);
Nice to know:
- Google Sheets;
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice year;
- Trainings programmes and experience sharing sessions;
- International offsite trips: at least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert, catching sun in Cyprus;
- We offer daily snacks in the office, and breakfast or lunch outside/inside the office;
- Possibility to work remotely, flexible work hours in accordance with project terms;
- You need music to get in the flow? No problem. Enjoy free Spotify Premium account on us!
- We care about our employee health and offer Health Insurance;
- Spending a lot for your trip to work or parking? It's not a problem anymore. We offer Public Transport on work days or a parking compensation!
- Mediapark knows that rest is vital for our better mental health, so you can get 2 additional vacation days and participate in psychological sessions;
- You have friends who also wants to join us? We have paid employee referral program for our employees;
- And the most important. The Best Team which will help and advise in every step of your journey in our company!
Key personality traits for this position are:
- diligence (your main goal is to steer the product to reach its goals in the most effective way) and
- an ability to work with others (Project's goals are set by business leadership, refined within the Product team, and implemented by developers).
Everything else - you can learn, though the relevant experience is preferable.