Hello! We are builders and creators of modern, easy-to-use webs and mobile solutions for many clients. And yes, You can find us in Lithuania, Latvia, Kaliningrad, Ukraine, Belarus, Denmark, Cambodia, Moldova, and Portugal.
At the moment Mediapark is looking for a Junior Node.Js Developer!
- Participate in the development of large-scale systems;
- Work in teams of 4-10 people;
- Hands-on programming;
- Test code in every step of development;
- Influence and design architectures.
- 1+ years of Node.js experience;
- Web frameworks such as Express, Koa, Restify;
- Test-driven development;
- Experience using REST APIs and implementing security measures;
- Version control system such as Git;
- Good English language skills;
Nice to know:
- SQL and ORMs such as Sequelize;
- Caching and in-memory databases like Redis;
- Application clustering;
- Bi-directional communication using Websockets
- Standardized employee evaluations and salary reviews two times per year;
- Training programs and experience sharing sessions;
- Offsite team trips: skiing in Italy, hiking in the Moroccan desert, tanning in Cyprus;
- Remote work is fully available for all positions;
- Flexible working hours in accordance with project terms;
- Snacks in the office;
- Team breakfast on Fridays;
- Spotify Premium access;
- Health insurance;
- Free public transport / subsidized parking;
- Two additional vacation days;
- Access to a private psychologist;
- Apple hardware;
- Employee referral bonus.
We offer salary ranges from 700 EUR Netto (i.e. on hand). We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.