We design and build web-based solution and mobile apps. Our teams are located in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Portugal, Denmark, Moldova, Ukraine, Belarus, and Cambodia. Mediapark was established in 2010 together with its sister - Civitta.com.
Both companies are employee-owned and together employ 700+ people in 20 different countries. Most of our work is delivered to clients outside of our home markets, in Western Europe, the UK, the USA, and the Middle East.
Do you feel good being in charge of the full lifecycle of employees and you are looking for a meaningful career change? At the moment we are looking for HR Specialist to join our team! Sounds challenging? Please, join!
- organise regular communication to employees in order to ensure timely problem solutions;
- participate in pro-active cooperation with company management team;
- gather data, produce and analyse HR related reports in order to suggest best solution to improve HR processes;
- do "hands on“ management of the full selection and recruitment cycle of open vacancies: from role brief, advertisement content development, screening, conducting interviews to the offer closure;
- do employees onboarding, off-boarding and all related administration activities, timely communication to related persons;
- provide input to the development, communication and review of policies and processes aligned to best practices and employment labor law;
- do HR tasks including general HR documentation, contractual updates;
- participate in organising employee well-being related initiatives;
- assist and recommend on processes and orders standartization, improvements of the latter, enrolment in HR related projects in order to increase Employee best experiences!
- 2+ years "hands on" experience in HR field;
- recruitment experience (IT recruitment experience would be an advantage);
- strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills;
- solutions orientated mindset;
- ownership and responsibility of the HR processes;
- strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- solid understanding of Lithuanian labor law;
- fluent English language skills;
- ability to work simultaneously on a variety of tasks;
- can-do attitude - willingness to create things in the most applicable way for specific business!
- standardized employee evaluations and salary reviews;
- solid compensation for training programmes;
- offsite team trips: skiing in Italy, hiking in the Moroccan desert, tanning in Cyprus;
- team building events and socials;
- snacks in the office;
- team breakfast on Fridays;
- health insurance;
- free public transport;
- spacious office in the city center (in the Gediminas avenue);
- and of course, the best HR Team!
We offer salary ranges 1980 - 2480 Eur/month (gross). We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position!