Do you have a natural urge to organize messy cupboards? Are your friends begrudgingly jealous of your time management skills? Do you possess a feeling of responsibility so great that it makes Spider-man look reckless? If so, you probably don’t exist (no one’s more responsible than Spidey), but we’d still like to have a word about you joining Mediapark as an IT Project Manager!
- Managing web / app development projects;
- Working in teams of 4-10 people;
- Communicating with developers;
- Staying in touch with clients;
- Managing budgets and deadlines;
- Constantly having fun.
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Good organizational skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Previous experience with project management tool Trello/Asana/Jira
- Clear mind and positive attitude;
- Technical or creative background is a plus.
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice year;
- Trainings programmes and experience sharing sessions;
- International offsite trips: at least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert, catching sun in Cyprus;
- We offer daily snacks in the office, and breakfast or lunch outside/inside the office;
- Possibility to work remotely, flexible work hours in accordance with project terms;
- You need music to get in the flow? No problem. Enjoy free Spotify Premium account on us!
- We care about our employee health and offer Health Insurance;
- Spending a lot for your trip to work or parking? It's not a problem anymore. We offer Public Transport on work days or a parking compensation!
- Mediapark knows that rest is vital for our better mental health, so you can get 2 additional vacation days and participate in psychological sessions;
- You have friends who also wants to join us? We have paid employee referral program for our employees;
- And the most important. The Best Team which will help and advise in every step of your journey in our company!
We offer a salary starts from 1300 Eur netto (i.e. on hand).
We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.