Hello! We are builders and creators of modern, easy-to-use webs and mobile solutions for many clients. And yes, you can find us here in Lithuania, but also in Latvia, Kaliningrad, Ukraine, Belarus, Cambodia, Denmark and Moldova.
At the moment Mediapark is looking for React Native Developer!
- Develop applications using React Native;
- Take full ownership and responsibility of ongoing projects;
- Participate in design and code reviews;
- Participate in the architecture development;
- Work with a team of 4-10 people including developers, project managers, designers, quality assurance specialists;
- Receive help and support from senior developers;
- Participate in stand-ups and continuously update your work status to your team;
- Be able to satisfy one’s curiosity and try new technologies in our company.
- 1+ years of React Native or ReactJS experience;
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming (OOP) principles;
- Understanding of iOS and Android environments;
- Very good English language skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in native iOS and/or Android development, experience with Firebase or AWS cloud platforms, Node.js, NPM Modules (Redux-saga, prettier, lint-staged), other languages (Swift, Java, Kotlin, Objective-C), styled-components library.
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice year;
- Trainings programmes and experience sharing sessions;
- International offsite trips: at least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert, catching sun in Cyprus;
- Possibility to work remotely, flexible work hours in accordance with project terms;
- And the most important. The Best Team which will help and advise in every step of your journey in our company!
We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.