Some companies ask you to be a Front-end “Ninja”, “Rockstar”, or even “Wizard”. That’s silly. We need you to be good at slinging code, not riffs, Shurikens, and spells (although, that would be pretty impressive)! We’re particularly interested in your skills wielding React. You’ll be working closely with other characters in the project’s storyline: PMs, POs, Designers and Developers, so be ready for a deep dive.
- Participate in the development of large-scale systems;
- Test code in every step of development;
- Consult and review peers and less experienced colleagues codes;
- Participate in the development of architecture;
- Be part of various interesting and challenging projects;
- Work in teams of 4-10 people together with developers, project managers, designers and more.
- 1 or 2 years for Junior / 2 to 5 years for Mid Level / 5 years and more for Senior, React experience with quality programming skill;
- Understanding of Functional programming principles;
- English language skills;
Nice to have:
- Experience in native IOS and/or Android development, experience with Firebase or AWS cloud platforms, Node.js, NPM modules (Redux-saga, prettier, line-staged), other languages (Swift, Java, Kotlin, Obj C), styled-components library.
- 5 days work week with flexi hours option;
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice a year;
- Various trainings are organised, ranging from weekly workshops with external experts to participation in international conferences;
- At least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert; depending where you are!
We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.