IT project manager
Do you have a natural urge to organise messy cupboards? Are your friends begrudgingly jealous of your time management skills? Do you posses a feeling of responsibility so great that it makes Spider-man look reckless?
If so, you probably don’t exist (no one’s more responsible than Spidey), but we’d still like to have a word about you joining Mediapark as a Project Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Managing WEB/App development projects;
- Working in teams of 4-10 people;
- Communicating with developers;
- Staying in touch with clients;
- Managing budgets and deadlines.
What we’d like to see:
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Good organisational skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Previous experience with Jira/ Trello;
- Technical background;
- Agile principles.