- Develop the applications that our team is working on, which will require you to be able to handle setting up the project, implementing it, and launching it in production;
- Coordinate and manage your team members, and other members of the company, whom you’re working with, to grow and evolve their personal and professional skills.
- 6+ years of professional Backend development experience (Node.js or Python);
- 6+ years of professional Frontend development experience (React or Vue);
- 6+ years of professional experience OR a Database Certification (Oracle or Microsoft);
- Bachelor's degree in computer science;
- Advanced level of English language;
- Knowledge of team dynamics;
- Good communication skills.
- Please note that we will ask for a Letter of Recommendation to be provided certifying both your hard and soft skills, from at least one previous employer. In the scenario where there isn’t a previous employer, we will not proceed with your application.
- Standardized employee evaluations and salary reviews two times per year;
- Training programs and experience-sharing sessions;
- Offsite team trips: skiing in Italy, hiking in the Moroccan desert, tanning in Cyprus;
- Remote work is fully available for all positions in accordance with project terms;
- Flexible working hours in accordance with project terms;
- The position is hybrid, 4 days per week will be in the office (our office is located in Bucharest, near Piata Victoriei) and 1 day per week will be from home, unless you’d prefer otherwise.
- Ability to work from any Mediapark and CIVITTA office, in case you’d like to travel and work;
- Yearly team building with all of Mediapark’s employees + our sister company CIVITTA;
- Periodic team gatherings for nights out, airsoft, and other activities;
- Medical Insurance coverage at Regina Maria;
- Benefits card from Edenred;
- 21 vacation days a year + all legal holidays;
- The position is open only for a work contract (CIM).