AdDrama by Mediapark here.
We create marketing with brain, heart and guts. Our teams are located in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Portugal, Denmark, Moldova, Ukraine, Belarus, and Cambodia. Mediapark was established in 2010 together with its sister - Civitta.com, and AdDrama joined the marketing forces to combine expertise, knowledge, and resources needed to be one of the greatest in the field.
Do you have a natural urge to organize messy cupboards? Are your friends begrudgingly jealous of your time management skills? Do you possess a feeling of responsibility so great that it makes Spider-man look reckless? If so, you probably don’t exist (no one’s more responsible than Spidey), but we’d still like to have a word about you joining AdDrama by Mediapark as a Project Manager!
- Manage social media and creative marketing projects;
- Work with well-known brands and/or have opportunities to establish less-known brands;
- Work in teams of 4-10 people;
- Brainstorm digital ideas;
- Stay in touch with clients;
- Manage budgets and deadlines;
- Constantly have fun.
- 3-5 years of experience preferably in digital marketing agency;
- Understanding the specifics of marketing channels and target audience needs;
- Ability to align the interests of multiple stakeholders, including internal teams, clients, and partners, to ensure win-win situations and successful project outcomes;
- Good organizational skills;
- Exceptional Lithuanian and fluent English;
- Clear mind and positive attitude;
- Other creative talents are a plus.
- Standardized employee evaluations and salary reviews two times per year;
- Training programs and experience sharing sessions;
- Offsite team trips: skiing in Italy, hiking in the Moroccan desert, tanning in Cyprus;
- Remote work is fully available for all positions;
- Flexible working hours in accordance with project terms;
- Snacks in the office;
- Team breakfast on Fridays;
- Spotify Premium access;
- Health insurance;
- Free public transport / subsidized parking;
- Two additional vacation days;
- Access to a private psychologist;
- Employee referral bonus;
We offer salary ranges from 1400 EUR Netto (i.e. on hand).