We design and build web-based solution and mobile apps. Our teams are located in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Portugal, Denmark, Moldova, Ukraine, Belarus, and Cambodia. Mediapark was established in 2010 together with its sister - Civitta.com.
Both companies are employee-owned and together employ 700+ people in 20 different countries. Most of our work is delivered to clients outside of our home markets, in Western Europe, the UK, the USA, and the Middle East.
We are committed to the reasonable growth of our service model within Belarus and other CIVITTA offices, as well as outside, with a primary focus on CIS countries and Eastern Europe. Currently, operations in Belarus consist of 4 legal entities that employ around 80 employees in consulting and IT businesses.
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organization of work of Partner Group (regular risk-management, business, and strategy review meetings);
- Management of Administrative Team (chief accountant, finance manager, HR manager, administrative assistant, finance manager for big projects – to be hired);
- Coordination of work of finance managers (in the future, matrix reporting with finance primarily reporting to the Group);
- Financial management, processes, cost control, and efficiency;
- Clarity and efficiency of processes related to administration, management, finance, and legal;
- Responsibility for contracting with clients, staff, external individual experts, and organizations (external legal support is possible);
- Responsibility for administrative costs related to general management, managerial and tax accounting (Administrative costs);
- Responsibility for centrally managed HR costs (office, joint HR activities, and projects, employee engagement events). Coordination of the costs and activities related to specific streams (training, separate events, workplace costs/equipment, and similar);
- Managing team members directly engaged in administrative functions (office administration, community activities);
- Oversight of quality of support provided by centralized finance function;
- Formal CEO role and signature rights, bank payment approval in all entities in Belarus;
- Management and full control of managerial finance and accounting (together with the finance team), which include but is not limited to;
- Budgeting and audit process;
- Salary payouts;
- Monthly closing procedures (revenues, expenses, hours reporting);
- Cash flow management.
- Managing HR manager, training and adapting the HR organization to best fit the business if needed;
- Ensuring efficient HR lifecycle in the company (recruitment, development, retainment, crisis management, staffing on projects, etc.);
- Governance and collaboration with Civitta International (group);
- Driving the governance processes and ensuring adequate decision making among partner group where needed;
- Ensuring collaboration with the International functions and decision-makers as per existing policies.
- 5+ years of experience as head of finance or CFO in the service business;
- Strong analytical abilities, strategic thinking and planning, challenge-driven and result-oriented personality, problem-solver skills, flexible and proactive approach;
- English B2;
- Keen interest in developing within a leadership role;
- The person should be physically in Belarus.
- 2,500 EUR/160h Brutto;
- KPI based bonus;
- Partial Compensation for external development programs;
- Access to the office in Kyiv or any of the other CIVITTA offices in Tallinn, Tartu, Riga, Vilnius, Kaunas, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Warsaw, Krakow, Minsk, Bucharest, Cluj, Slatina, Chisinau, Sofia, Skopje, Belgrade, Bratislava, Pristina, Yerevan, Tbilisi;
- Once a year International performs Management Evaluation and Coaching;
- The possibility of team development and a real impact on the development of the organization.
The position would report to the local Partner Group and CEO of Civitta International.