Some companies ask you to be a Front-end “Ninja”, “Rockstar”, or even “Wizard”. That’s silly. We need you to be good at slinging code, not riffs, Shurikens, and spells (although, that would be pretty impressive)! We’re particularly interested in your skills wielding React. You’ll be working closely with other characters in the project’s storyline: PMs, POs, Designers and Developers, so be ready for a deep dive.
- Participate in the development of large-scale systems;
- Test code in every step of development;
- Consult and review peers and less experienced colleagues codes;
- Participate in the development of architecture;
- Be part of various interesting and challenging projects;
- Work in teams of 4-10 people together with developers, project managers, designers and more.
- 3+ years of React experience;
- Building custom React Hooks;
- JSS (CSS-in-js);
- Apollo Client;
- Understanding of Functional programming principles;
- English language skills;
Nice to have:
- Experience with Material UI, AWS, Node.js, Vue.js, NPM Modules, other languages (.NET, Python, Java).
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice year;
- Trainings programmes and experience sharing sessions;
- International offsite trips: at least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert, catching sun in Cyprus;
- Possibility to work remotely, flexible work hours in accordance with project terms;
- And the most important. The Best Team which will help and advise in every step of your journey in our company!
We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.