Hello! We are builders and creators of modern, easy-to-use webs and mobile solutions for many clients. And yes, you can find us in Lithuania, Latvia, Kaliningrad, Ukraine, Belarus, Cambodia, Denmark and Moldova.
At the moment Mediapark is looking for a Junior/Mid WordPress Developer!
- Write clear, optimized, tested, documented code;
- Troubleshoot application and code issues;
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working website, theme or plugin.
- Work closely with other developers, Project Manager to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional product.
- At least 1 years of experience in WordPress development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent collaboration, communication skills.
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice year;
- Trainings programmes and experience sharing sessions;
- International offsite trips: at least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert, catching sun in Cyprus;
- Possibility to work remotely, flexible work hours in accordance with project terms;
- You have friends who also wants to join us? We have paid employee referral program for our employees;
- And the most important. The Best Team which will help and advise in every step of your journey in our company!
We offer salary ranges 600-1800 EUR netto (i.e. on hand).
We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.