To all WordPress enthusiasts! We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Ninja to join our international team! As a Senior WordPress Developer at Mediapark, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, as well as coaching and mentoring other WordPress pioneers.
- Write clear, optimized, tested, documented code;
- Troubleshoot application and code issues;
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulates an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working website, theme or plugin.
- Work closely with other developers, Project Manager to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional product.
- At least 2 to 4 years as Mid-Level or 4+ years as Senior in WordPress development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent collaboration, communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience with SCRUM.
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice a year
- We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility to work in the center of Chisinau or remotely
- Various trainings are organized, ranging from weekly workshops with external experts to participation in international conferences
- At least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert
- Every Friday we used to have breakfast in our office
- We have Team Reunion once per month
- Cookies and snacks in the office
- 50% discount on the most delicious burgers in town from Burger Craft
- We have sauna, ping-pong and high bar
We are honest and transparent, so you can be sure that the precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.