Hello! We are builders and creators of modern, easy-to-use webs and mobile solutions for many clients. And yes, you can find us in Lithuania, Latvia, Kaliningrad, Ukraine, Belarus, Cambodia, Denmark and Moldova.
At the moment Mediapark is looking for PHP developer.
- Write clear, optimized, tested, documented code;
- Troubleshoot application and code issues;
- Update and alter application features to enhance performance;
- Work closely with other developers, Project Manager to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field;
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects;
- At least 1 year experience with Symfony framework;
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Git;
- Familiarity with clean code, coding standards, refactoring;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent collaboration, communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about TDD, BDD, DDD;
- Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with SCRUM.
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice a year;
- Various trainings are organised, ranging from weekly workshops with external experts to participation in international conferences;
- At least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert;
- We offer daily (mostly healthy) snacks in the office, and have a pre-paid company lunch outside the office at least twice a month;
We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.