We are looking forward to welcoming The Heart and Soul of our Chisinau office - the Office Administrator.
Here, at CIVITTA and MEDIAPARK, we aim to bring the right minds together to challenge the boundaries and make meaningful changes for our internal and external clients.
As an Office Administrator, you will hold an important role in building a friendly working environment in the company, in coordinating and completing all the necessary administrative processes on due dates with due care and proper attention both- to our employees and clients.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for our staff, vendors, and clients;
- Assisting CEO in finance and administrative activities to ensure that processes happen smoothly and are very well-coordinated;
- Managing phone calls, company emails, and correspondence/courier services;
- Maintain files, office supplies, and organization of the entire Chisinau office area;
- Assist with general administrative documentation, such as archiving, ensuring correct and timely signing of documents, invoices split, etc.
- Maintain a calendar of appointments, meetings, and travels for staff;
- Manage/Schedule business trips/order tickets;
- Assist on HR matters, such as work supply preparation, accounts, perks for Employees administration;
- Make sure Employees and Guests are provided with fast and tasty service;
- Organize social activities;
- Manage/Schedule business trips;
- Be able to assist with several different questions at a time with a smile.
- Nature which finds it pleasant to help, support and assist peopleExcellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills;
- Keen on self-development, critical thinking with a growth mindset;
- Good written and verbal English communication;
- Pro-active approach to problem-solving, „can do“ attitude;
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills;
- College or University degree (can be a fresh graduate or last year student available to work full-time);
- Reliability, diligence, and attention to details;
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, prioritize tasks and workloadRelevant job experience is a plus.
- Work in the environment of a large international organization with a strong drive to help the communities in which it activates;
- Flexible working policies;
- Encouraging employee growth and providing mentorship;
- A personal development plan and regular feedback sessions to work on professional development;
- Partial compensation for external training programs;
- A dynamic, flexible, open, and informal working environment and a close team that values teamwork and co-creation;
- Rich social activities program, including an annual 4-day offsite at a resort;
- Free access to our offices in other Civitta countries.
We are honest and transparent, so you can be sure that the precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies, and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.