I guess it is obvious that mobile is taking the world by storm. If you’re in the forefront of the movement-building the apps of tomorrow, we want to talk to you ASAP!
We are builders and creators of modern, easy-to-use webs and mobile solutions for many clients. And yes, you can find us here in Lithuania, Latvia, Kaliningrad, Ukraine, Belarus, Denmark, Cambodia, Moldova, and Portugal.
At the moment Mediapark is looking for iOS Guru to join the iOS Mid/Senior developer position.
Can you be our HERO?
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks, fix bugs;
- Apply mobile application expertise on the iOS platform to improve customer experiences;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Provide leadership to development teams and mentor junior developers by setting up standards and best practices for the entire project;
- Work with internal teams to come up with best possible ways to deliver quality products and Apps with a quick turnaround time;
- Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems.
- 1+ years of proven working experience in iOS development;
- Proficiency with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch;
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics;
- Good knowledge of RxSWift by using it almost daily;
- Experience in native development;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Great communication skills;
- Experience in continuous integration and unit testing frameworks;
- Ability to effectively work with Design and QA teams by setting up expectations and coordinating with them on regular basis;
- Commitment to produce top quality, well designed and flexible mobile applications;
- A big passion for code quality and craftsmanship.
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice year;
- Trainings programmes and experience sharing sessions;
- International offsite trips: at least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert, catching sun in Cyprus;
- We offer daily snacks in the office, and breakfast or lunch outside/inside the office;
- Possibility to work remotely, flexible work hours in accordance with project terms;
- You need music to get in the flow? No problem. Enjoy free Spotify Premium account on us!
- We care about our employee health and offer Health Insurance;
- Spending a lot for your trip to work or parking? It's not a problem anymore. We offer Public Transport on work days or a parking compensation!
- Mediapark knows that rest is vital for our better mental health, so you can get 2 additional vacation days and participate in psychological sessions;
- You have friends who also wants to join us? We have paid employee referral program for our employees;
- And the most important. The Best Team which will help and advise in every step of your journey in our company!
We offer salary from 2500 EUR netto (i.e. on hand).
We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.